Fanfic Fantasia & SS Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel wings and shackles

[admin] Fox
    [admin] Fox
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name:

Steel wings and shackles Empty Steel wings and shackles

Post  [admin] Fox Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:15 am

(My story, As seen on Quizila)I know there's a lot of problems, but I'm a 7nth grader. What do you expect.
    ----
    oh and this is the prologue.
    ----

I listened to the voice behind me, who ever it belonged to was threatening me.
    "Mio...You don't realize how long I've waited for this." The Husky words came pouring out the male's voice who held on my stomach with one arm the the other pressing a blade against my mouth. Rain began pressing down as if it was also escaping some sort of fait. For a moment I watched the gray sky, rain feeling like needles against my skin. Until I found strength to speak.
    "What did I do?"
    "You sound to calm, But I should expect that from the goddess of prisoners and loneliness. Heh."
    "So you hate me because of who I am...?" I said flatly. The needle-like rain was starting to turn into a storm. I could feel the wind.
    "Yes...So I'm going to Cut you're shackles and send you to the mortal world, the fall might even kill you." He was referring to the fact us gods where in Celestia. A place far above the mortal world. All gods have a source of power. Mine happened to be the shackles on my legs, arms, and the one on my neck, each with chains attached a bout 5 inches long.By cutting this source of power a Celestian or god will fall through Celestia for the mortal world. They say the fall could kill one of us.
    I ruffled my steal wings and easily broke from his grip. My wings where made out of steal and looked like they where put together using tools by a mortal mechanic. I turned to face my captor. I wasn't surprised at who it was.
    "Rai....I had a feeling it was you. God of weather and storms." I addressed him.
    "tch...I'm dead serious!" He said and whipped out his sword. It was a sharpened lightning rod. and with the storm he brought up. (witch was now like a hurricane) Was a deadly weapon. I took a defensive stance.
    "what do you think Suzu would think if she saw you!" Suzu was the leader of the Celestians and the gods. She forbid fighting between gods in Celestia. (If you wanted to fight. It was done in the mortal world or another world)
    "That's why I'm Cutting you're shackles. There will be no evidence I did it. Now enough talk." Next think I knew Everything was blurred by mist and I felt him attack the shackles on my legs and they chattered. I quickly dropped to my knees and began feeling around for a broken piece though I couldn't see where he was coming from. It would have been useless to try and defend.
    As I felt another shackle shatter I found a piece. And I stood up. I could already feel my feet sinking though Celestia. The word "crap" echoed through my head as I felt the finishing blows. The last one that shattered the shackle on my neck damaged my wing.
    And I fell.
    since I no longer had my ability's as a god I could no longer use my wings to fly.
    I gripped the piece of shackle in my hands and summoned the power left in it to help me land.
    Then everything went black.
    ----
    I'll add more later when I'm up to it.
    [admin] Fox
    [admin] Fox
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name:

Steel wings and shackles Empty chapter one

Post  [admin] Fox Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:37 pm

whoot! chapter one is out!

The first thing I felt was the sun breaking through my eyelids. I suddenly became aware, I opened my eyes. The bright sun made me wince as I began to sit up.

"Hey easy there, you're still hurt." I turned to see that I was outside, next to a beautiful creek. A boy was sitting on a stump about five feet away from me. "I found you up there a few hours ago." He pointed up to a bunch a jagged rocks that where the base of a hill. "What did you do fall? You where covered in scrapes... I cleaned them up for you." He seemed tired.

"...oh...um...where am I?....who are you?" I said looking at him. He had short brown hair and brown eyes.He also was much taller than me.

"Well, for starters you're in Still. Its the name of this small town. My name is Justin. I think I've seen you before...what's your name?"

That question caused me to become sick to my stomach. "I... Don't know..." I really couldn't remember anything...I didn't even know my name. I looked at my hands. "I can't remember anything."

"its weird....When I found you here there where a bunch of steel feathers scattered on the ground. I picked them all up and put them in a bag." He held up a plastic bag.

"uh...that's odd."

He turned his head and looked into the distance. when he looked at me again he replied. "Well, we can't stay here forever, come on. I'll give you a ride. You must be in pain from that fall."

She silently stood up and became aware of all the pain she was in. She quietly got on his back. Once the emerged from the woods on a street he began walking on the side of the dirt road.

"I live with my grandfather, He's the elder of this village. There's nothing fancy here, we don't even have a school, and only one of the family's here owns a computer. Many people say we are stuck in the past." He continued after a brief pause to get his grip in the bag of feathers again. "each of the villages here worship a god.Our village worships the god Mio. She's the god of loneliness and prisoners. They say she governs this village because its so far apart from the other villages.Once we got to the end of the street we came to a shrine with a statue that was probably of the goddess Mio. Before Justin opened his mouth a old man who looked surprisingly althelic came up, He was walking with a black cane.

"Justin who is this?"

Justin turned. "oh this is a girl I found unconscious in the woods, Shes lost her memories. She doesn't even know her name." He turned to her. "uh...this is my grandfather, just call him Ed. Everybody does."

"Hello....Ed..." I said shyly.

"...My god...you look just like Mio." He looked at the statue and for the first time I got to take a good look at it. I suppose it did look like me. She had the same hair and well its hard to explain I guess. She was much more elegant. She had broken shackles on her wrist, ankles, and her neck. And Beautiful wings on her back. She also was wearing a dress like me. But unlike hers mine was white. hers was made of stone.

Justin studied the statue for a few moments. "that would explain the buises where the shackles would be. And the steel feathers I found around the area. So you're name is Mio then. But Ed....why would a god be here, Don't they live in celestia?"

I felt good to have a name now... But....I'm a god? I mean there's proof to help that conclusion. But...thats impossible...I think.

Ed looked at his feat. "well...lets go inside now...Its supost to rain soon. I think we get it that The girl looks just like Mio." He turned and began walking.

About five minutes later I was sitting on a couch across from Ed and Justin. I really was beginning to hate being a bother.

Ed scratched his chin. "If you really are Mio I think you should stay here for now. Especially with all thoughs scratches from falling."

Justin looked to the side. "She can have the room at the end of the hall, Its the only one you haven't stuffed with crap, Ed."

"I...Thank you...but...I don't really think I am a God."

Ed looked at her. Eying her with unidentifiable intent. "Either way we coudn't have left you alone like that. I'll start making dinner then." He got up and walked away. The walk from the wood had taken up half of the day and it already looked like the sun was beginning to set.

Justin stood up. "Well I should show you around then. Can You walk now?" I nodded and stood up. He walked down a hallway and pointed "That's where Ed went, that's the kitchen" We went up some stairs. "That's Eds room" He pointed to a room right nest to the stairs. He walked down another few feet. "That's the bathroom, And in here..." He opened a door that led to a dark room. "Please don't tell Ed I showed you this...But this is my moms room, His daughters room...She died a while ago."

"Why are you showing me this?..." I asked looking at the room. Everything was neat and tidy.

"Because if curiosity got the best of you and you looked in here and Ed found you, you would be in huge trouble. But now you know." We stepped out and he went a bit further down the hall. "This is my room. Theres nothing special in here, so there's no need to show you." We came to the end of the hallway."This will be you're room here." He opened the door to revile a dark but calm room. Through the only window you could see the sun set. In the corner was a bed with one pillow and two blankets. On the other side was two bookcases only half filled with books and a closet.

"I like it...Thank you." I said as I began to explore the room.

"well then I'll let you get settled. I should go to the neighbors and ask if they have any spare clothes. oh... and if you look out that window you can see the next door farm." After he said that he stepped out and closed the door behind him.

First I began with looking in the closet it had a few old hats and scarves in it. It also had a nice Hooded cloak that was made with leather. I put it back and closed the closet, right when I closed it began to rain. For a moment I listened to the calming piter pater of it. I began searching through the bookcase.on the first bookcase the books all seemed a bit boring.Once I finished searching I concluded that the books on the second shelf where more interesting than the ones on the fist shelf. I walked to the other side of the room and sat down on the bed. The sun was completely set now.

"Hey! Mio are you in there?" It was Justin's on the other side of the door.

"yeah" I said weakly. I was starting to get tired.

He came in with some clothes in one arm and the bag of steel feathers in the other. "I managed to find some clothes for you. And here are your feathers." He set them on the floor in from of the bookcases and sat down next to me. "Do you like your room?"

"Yes, I really like it. Thank you again"

"Ah..its ok...Sorry about how dinner is taking so long. Ed fell asleep again."

"I'm not that hungry... I think I'll go to bed now anyways. I'll eat when I get up in the morning." I told him. I really wasn't hungry... I was just tired right now.

"'kay then I'll let you sleep. Good night." And with that he left.

I turned on my back and stared at the ceiling. I could feel myself falling asleep.

[b]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:30 pm