Fanfic Fantasia & SS Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

{{ NEW MEMBERS → → → PLEASE READ }}

[admin] Espy
    [admin] Espy
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Kaori
    Pokemon (P) or Anime Character (AC)?: Anime Character

{{ NEW MEMBERS → → → PLEASE READ }} Empty {{ NEW MEMBERS → → → PLEASE READ }}

Post  [admin] Espy Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:03 pm

Hello, welcome to Shiny Sunset's Fanfic Fantasia!
    Here, I'll give you a quick rundown of the rules of our site. Do read them carefully, and make sure to follow them while here.

RULES TO FOLLOW
    ** While creating/joining fanfictions, please remember to keep the content of your messages appropriate for all ages. Mild violence/blood is usually tolerated, but also remember to watch your language.
    ** Spammers are awesome epic fails. They are all blocked/suspended the moment they are reported.
    ** What ever moderators do, whether it's locking a topic or suspending a user, they usually always have a good reason for it. Unless they are doing/did something completely unreasonable and insensible, just accept their choices, and refrain from spamming the admin about it.
    ** The only users aloud to use "official" in their topic titles are the administrators, unless you have permission. This isn't a very enforced rule, but it's easier to tell if the admin wrote it or not.

& some tips/more rules from Fox! Smile

*Everybody likes different anime. Don't be mean about it if you don't like the anime. And that's no reason not to like the person either.
    *Please give a warning if you plan on abandoning your account. Because if somebody likes your stories....they will probably be sad....
    *If you have spell check, please try to use it. If not. Do your best! Very Happy

Last edited by [admin] Espy on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
    [admin] Fox
    [admin] Fox
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name:

{{ NEW MEMBERS → → → PLEASE READ }} Empty Re: {{ NEW MEMBERS → → → PLEASE READ }}

Post  [admin] Fox Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:25 pm

We could make age ratings for topics.
    I dunno I just think we should have at least a pg13 thing. confused
    I leik de smileys I love you

and for the new members something from me:

*Everybody likes different anime. Don't be mean about it if you don't like the anime. And that's no reason not to like the person either.
    *Please give a warning if you plan on abandoning your account. Because if somebody likes your stories....they will probably be sad....
    *If you have spell check, please try to use it. If not. Do your best! Smile

well that's all I got right now. cat
    I hneed to go watch anime!
    [admin] Espy
    [admin] Espy
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Kaori
    Pokemon (P) or Anime Character (AC)?: Anime Character

{{ NEW MEMBERS → → → PLEASE READ }} Empty Re: {{ NEW MEMBERS → → → PLEASE READ }}

Post  [admin] Espy Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:10 pm

Ah, good idea.
    I've already set it to age 12, but yes, I can always change it in the future.

And, yeah, they are pretty cool. cat
    [admin] Fox
    [admin] Fox
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name:

Post  [admin] Fox Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:31 pm

12 is good. when I was 12 (2 months ago) I was comepletly fine with a lot of stuff. But.... I go to public school.
    see the key word there (lol)
    Question

'nother rule-

*NO LEMONS Evil or Very Mad (please)

Last edited by [admin] Fox on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I needed to add another rule)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:59 am